From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Borrego (Spanish: "bighorned sheep") may refer to:
- Gerardo Torrado captain Cruz Azul. He is known as "El borrego" ("The Sheep") for his bushy hair
- Elías Borrego 1990 Argentine footballer who plays for San Luis de Quillota
- Francisco José Borrego 1986 Spanish
- Orlando Borrego 1936 Cuban economist who worked with Che Guevara during the Cuban Revolution
- Carla Borrego 1983 Jamaican-Australian international basketball and netball player
- James Borrego American basketball coach who is currently the assistant head coach of the San Antonio Spurs
- Jesse Borrego 1962 American actor
- Diego Borrego 1972 Spanish golfer
- Manuel Borrego 1934 Portuguese fencer at the 1960 Summer Olympics.
Horse racing and sports
- Borrego (horse)
- Borregos Salvajes (in English: Rams) the name of all the sports teams that represent the Monterrey Institute of Technology
- Borregos Salvajes – CEM Monterrey, Campus
- Borrego Pass, New Mexico unincorporated community consisting of two Navajo communities and a trading post
- Borrego Valley Airport county-owned public airport three miles east of Borrego Springs
- Anza-Borrego Desert State Park (ABDSP) state park located within the Colorado Desert of southern California
- Borrego Springs, California surrounded by Anza-Borrego State Park, the largest of California's State Parks
- Borrego Springs Fire Protection District
- Kia Mohave variant Kia Borrego, named after the Anza-Borrego Desert State Park in California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Borrego.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.