Boston Millennia Partners
|Predecessor||Boston Capital Ventures|
|Headquarters||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
Boston Millennia Partners is a private investment firm that provides private equity financing to high growth companies in the healthcare and business services industries. The firm is based in Boston, Massachusetts and was formed in 1997 when the founding partners spun out of Boston Capital Ventures to create Boston Millennia Partners. The managers have organized nine separate investment partnerships. Boston Millennia Partners’ investors include institutions, corporate pension programs, as well as non-profit foundations and high-net-worth family offices.
The managers have completed over 100 individual investments and 300 add-on acquisitions over twenty years. Investments include PAREXEL International (PRXL), GlycoFi (acquired by Merck), Ilex (ILXO, acquired by Genzyme), Bright Horizons (BFAM), Verio Inc. (VRIO, acquired by NTT), Odyssey Logistics, Arthrosurface, Athenix (acquired by Bayer CropScience), P&H Solutions (acquired by ACI Worldwide), Nexidia, Inc., MedAptus, Inc., and Hotjobs.com (HOTJ, acquired by Yahoo!).
- "Boston Millennia's Callow on the state of the VC industry". Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- "GlycoFi grabbed by Merck for $400M". Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- "Genzyme Completes Acquisition of ILEX Oncology, Inc.". Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- "Verio Acquisition Gives NTT a Global Presence". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- "Odyssey Logistics Adds On". Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- "Boston Millennia Partners Invests in ArthroSurface, Inc.". Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- "Bayer CropScience to buy RTP neighbor Athenix". Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- "Transaction Systems Architects Closes P H Solutions Acquisition". Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- "Nexidia Secures Over $23 Million In New Equity Funding". Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- "Investors put a $6M charge into MedAptus". Retrieved 17 December 2013.