From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Bostonian is a person born in Boston, Massachusetts, United States, or of Boston, Lincolnshire, England.
Bostonian may also refer to:
- Bostonian (horse), an American racehorse
- The Bostonians, a novel by Henry James and a 1984 Merchant Ivory film
- Boston accent, the dialect of American English spoken by native residents of Boston, Massachusetts
- Edgar Allan Poe, who used "A Bostonian" as his signature for his first publication, Tamerlane and Other Poems
- Bostonian, an Amtrak train that ran from New York City to Boston in the early 1970s
- Bostonian, a dress shoe brand acquired by C. & J. Clark in 1979
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bostonian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.