Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bostonian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bostonian may also refer to:
- Bostonian (horse), an American racehorse
- The Bostonians, a novel by Henry James and a 1984 Merchant Ivory film
- Boston accent, the dialect of American English spoken by native residents of Boston, Massachusetts
- Edgar Allan Poe, who used "A Bostonian" as his signature for his first publication, Tamerlane and Other Poems
- Bostonian, an Amtrak train that ran from New York City to Boston in the early 1970s
- Bostonian, a dress shoe brand acquired by C. & J. Clark in 1979
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bostonian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.