From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up botch, botched, or botcher in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Botch, Botched or Botcher may also refer to:
- Botch (professional wrestling), a professional wrestling slang term for missing a scripted move
- Botch (band), a mathcore/metalcore band
- Botched (film), a 2007 horror film
- Botched (TV series), an American reality television series
- Di Botcher, Welsh actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Botch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.