|Look up botch, botched, botcher, or bodge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Botch, Botched or Botcher may also refer to:
- Botch (professional wrestling), a slang term for missing a scripted wrestling move
- Botch (band), an American mathcore band
- Botched (film), a 2007 horror film
- Botched (TV series), an American reality TV series
- Botched by Nature, a spin-off TV series
- Di Botcher, Welsh actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Botch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.