|Directed by||Patryk Vega|
|Written by||Patryk Vega|
|Edited by||Tomasz Widarski|
|Distributed by||Kino Świat|
Botoks is a 2017 Polish thriller film directed by Patryk Vega. It stars Olga Bołądź, Agnieszka Dygant, Katarzyna Warnke and Marieta Żukowska. It was shot in Warsaw, Paris, Copenhagen and Kenya.  The title literally means "botox" in Polish.
- Olga Bołądź as Daniela
- Agnieszka Dygant as Beata Winkler
- Katarzyna Warnke as Magda
- Marieta Żukowska as Patrycja Banach
- Janusz Chabior as Ordynator oddziału
- Sebastian Fabijański as Marek
- Piotr Stramowski as Michał
- Tomasz Oświeciński as Darek
- Grażyna Szapołowska
- Wojciech Machnicki
The film had the second best opening for a Polish film in 30 years (after Vega's previous film Pitbull: Dangerous women), with 711,906 admissions in its opening weekend in Poland. It totaled 2.31 million admissions (with average admission cost at €4.2) in 2017, the second highest of the year in Poland after Letters to Santa 3. In the United Kingdom, it was the third highest-grossing foreign-language film of 2017, as well as the most successful Polish film of all time in the UK, earning £1.06 million at the box office.
- "Botoks film success is Poles apart from its media attention". The Times. Retrieved 3 November 2017.
- Shortall, Eithne (2017-10-22). "Botoks film success is Poles apart from its media attention". The Sunday Times. ISSN 0956-1382. Retrieved 2019-05-14.
- "Botox Tops Polish Box Office". Film New Europe. 3 October 2017.
- Grynienko, Katarzyna (1 February 2018). "FNE Country Report 2017: POLAND". Film New Europe.
- Gilbey, Ryan (3 May 2018). "Why Polish gangster films 'on steroids' are making it big at the British box office". The Guardian.
|This article related to a Polish film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|