Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bottlebrush or bottle brush may refer to:
- A type of brush intended for cleaning bottles
- Callistemon, a genus of shrubs and trees from Australia known as bottlebrushes
- Beaufortia, a genus of shrubs from Australia known as bottlebrushes
- Elymus hystrix, a genus of bunchgrass from North America known as Eastern bottlebrush
- Elymus californicus, a genus of bunch grass from North America known as California bottlebrush grass
- Bottlebrush (cave formation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bottlebrush.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.