Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up boxy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boxy is an adjective meaning "like a box". Boxy or alternate spellings may refer to:
- Boxy Brown, a character in Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- a character in the novel Boxy an Star
- Boxy, a character in Dark Kingdom
- Boxy, a character in Futurama
- Boxee, an HTPC (Home Theater PC) software
- Boxey, a character in the original Battlestar Galactica
- Boxey, a character in the reimagined Battlestar Galactica, see List of minor characters in Battlestar Galactica (2003)#Boxey
- Boxey, Newfoundland and Labrador, a settlement in Canada
- Boxie, a singer signed to Polo Grounds Music and J Records, see List of artists signed to J Records
- Boxie, a singer signed to Channel 7, see List of The Inc. Records artists
- Boxxy (born 1992), YouTube personality
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boxy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.