Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bra (common form of brassiere) is a woman's undergarment designed to support the breasts.
Bra may also refer to:
- Bra cheese, a style of cheese from the Italian commune
- Bra–ket notation, a standard notation for describing quantum states, composed of angle brackets and vertical bars
- Front-end bra, a cover over the front part of a vehicle
- Male bra or compression bra, a brassiere for men
- Bra (Dragon Ball), a character in the Dragon Ball manga
- Bra, Piedmont, a commune in the Province of Cuneo, Piedmont, Italy
- Piazza Bra, a piazza in Verona, Italy
- Bra, Belgium, a former municipality in the Province of Liège, now part of Lierneux, Belgium
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.