Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Also known as||BL4k Lotus|
|Years active||1996 – present|
|Associated acts||Brandon Patton, MC Frontalot, Jukebox Stories, three against four|
Brandon Patton is a game designer and musician from the United States.
- Super PACS: The Game of Politics About the Game of Politics (2016, TableTip Games)
- Healing Blade: Defenders of Soma (2016, Nerdcore Medical)
- Occam's Razor: The Diagnostician's Dilemma (2013, Nerdcore Medical)
- Winner of the Vox Populi for Best Story Song of 2009 (for "Mixed-Up Modern Family") by the 9th Annual Independent Music Awards .
- 2009 Finalist in the USA Songwriting Competition in the Rock / Alternative category .
- Featured on NPR's song of the day Oct. 8, 2009 .
- "Top Music Artist" at the 2005 Temecula Film and Music Festival.
- The album Should Confusion was a finalist for "Album of the Year" in the 2004 Independent Music Awards.
- Finalist in the 2004 Newport Folk Festival New Talent Showcase.
- How I Allegedly Bit a Man in Gloucestershire (2011)
- Underhill Downs (2009)
- Should Confusion (2004)
- Nocturnal (1997)
- Jukebox Stories, The Official Bootleg (2008)
- three against four, Hey Sparkle Eyes (2002)
- three against four, Some of Us Are Here (1998)
Compilations featuring Brandon Patton
- Nerdcore Rising: Music From the Motion Picture (2008)
- Indie Pop Cares A lot (2005)
- Temecula Valley International Film & Music Festival 2005 Compilation (2005)
- The WSVNRadio Hall of Fame, Vol. 14 (2004)
- Oasis Acoustic Vol. 47 (2004) note: due to a printing error, he is listed only as Brandon
Music Festival Appearances
- SXSW Music Festival (2012)
- Truck America (2010)
- Heart of Texas Quadruple Bypass Music Festival (2008)
- Newport Folk Festival New Talent Showcase (2005)
- Temecula Film and Music Festival (2005)
- NXNE Toronto (2005)
- MC Frontalot (2006–present)
- Jonathan Coulton
- The Famous
- MC Lars
- Steve Songs
- three against four (1997-2000)
Theater and Film
- Jukebox Stories 3: The Secrets of Forking (2013, performer)
- Jukebox Stories 2: The Case of the Creamy Foam (2008, performer)
- Love Sucks! A Punk Rock Musical (2007, composer)
- Jukebox Stories (2006,2007, performer)
- The AtrainPlays (2005–2007, composer)
- Young Zombies in Love (2004, bassist)
- Remedy (2013) background music
- The Muslims Are Coming (2012) background music
- Nerdcore Rising (film) (2008) as himself
- Otto, Emily (Sep 27, 2007). "2007 New York Musical Theatre Festival Reviews". nytheatre.com. Retrieved 2007-10-13.[dead link]
- "Love Sucks". nymf.org. 2007-10-01. Archived from the original on 2007-05-29. Retrieved 2007-10-01.
- equipoise (2005-04-05). "Indie Pop Hearts Generosity". metafilter.com. Archived from the original on 2005-04-06. Retrieved 2007-10-13.
- Layton, Jennifer (2004-02-07). "Indie-Music.com Brandon Patton Should Confusion". Indie-Music.com. Archived from the original on 2004-02-26. Retrieved 2007-06-17.
- "4th Annual Independent Music Awards Finalists". Independent Music Awards. 2005-01-01. Archived from the original on 2005-01-01. Retrieved 2017-02-02.
- "ACM Records". ACM Records website. Archived from the original on 2007-08-27. Retrieved 2007-06-17.
- Olsen, Gabriel (2005-09-14). "Patton travels across continent to perform North County Times - North San Diego and Southwest Riverside County News - NCTimes.com - Californian.com". North County Times (The Californian). Retrieved 2007-06-17.
- "IMDB page for Nerdcore Rising". imdb.com. Retrieved 2009-09-24.