Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bratt may refer to the following:
- Given name
- Bratt Sinclaire (born 1967), Italian music producer
- Benjamin Bratt (born 1963), American actor
- Bill Bratt (born 1945), English football official
- Carolyn Bratt (born 1943), American lawyer and activist
- Eyvind Bratt (1907–1987), Swedish diplomat
- Ivan Bratt, Swedish physician and politician
- Bratt system, Swedish system to control alcohol consumption
- Harold Bratt (born 1939), English association football player
- James Bratt (born 1949), American scholar
- Jens Bratt (c.1505–1548), Norwegian clergyman
- Lisen Bratt (born 1976), Swedish Olympic equestrian
- Peter Bratt (born 1944), Swedish journalist
- Ruth Bratt, English actress and comedian
- Steve Bratt (born 1957), American internet entrepreneur
- Torbjørn Bratt (c.1502–1548), Norwegian clergyman
- Will Bratt (born 1988), British racing driver
- Bratt-Smiley House, a historic house in Arkansas, U.S.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bratt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.