From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page, or drafted elsewhere then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Breathing set, while unrelated titles should be moved to Breathing set (disambiguation).||
"Breathing apparatus" redirects here. For part of an animal, see respiratory system.
A breathing set may refer to:
- Scuba set, any breathing set that is carried entirely by an underwater diver and provides the diver with breathing gas at the ambient pressure
- Rebreather, a breathing apparatus that absorbs the carbon dioxide and adds oxygen to a user's exhaled breath, allowing unused oxygen to be recycled
- Surface supplied diving, diving using equipment supplied with breathing gas using a diver's umbilical from the surface, such as a boat or platform
- Self-contained breathing apparatus, used out of water, worn by rescue workers, firefighters and others
- Spacesuit, a garment worn to keep a human alive in the harsh environment of outer space, primarily the vacuum and temperature extremes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Breathing set.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.