From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Breen may refer to:
- Breen (surname)
- The Breen (Star Trek), an alien species in the Star Trek universe.
- Breen, the Babylon 5 universe, a Narn cuisine similar to Swedish meatballs, first mentioned in the episode "Walkabout"
- Breens, the people of the fictional nation of Bregna in the animated television series Aeon Flux
- Jason Breen, fictional detective from the American TV series Kyle XY
- Wallace Breen, a major antagonist in the video game Half-Life 2
- Breen House, a house at St Michael's Grammar School in Melbourne, Australia
- Breen, Colorado, an unincorporated community
- Breen Township, Michigan
- Breen, County Antrim, a townland in County Antrim, Northern Ireland
- Breen, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
- Breen, a color between Brown and Green
- Brean, a village in Somerset, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Breen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.