Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Breslau in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Breslau is the pre-1945 German name of Wrocław, Poland.
It may also refer to:
- Breslau, Ontario, Canada
- Breslau, Nebraska, U.S.
- Breslau, Texas, U.S.
- SMS Breslau, a ship of the German Kaiserliche Marine
- Breslau, a German exonym for Braslava, Latvia
People with the surname
- Bernard Bresslaw (1934–1993), British actor
- Gertrude Breslau Hunt (1869-1952), American author and lecturer
- Louise Breslau (1856–1927), German/Swiss artist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Breslau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.