From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In historical records the village was first mentioned in 1300.
The village is about 88% Slovak.
- Development of the population from 1850 to present
The records for genealogical research are available at the state archive "Statny Archiv in Kosice, Slovakia"
- Roman Catholic church records (births/marriages/deaths): 1774-1900 (parish B)
- Greek Catholic church records (births/marriages/deaths): 1826-1897 (parish A)
- Reformated church records (births/marriages/deaths): 1773-1897 (parish A)
- Surnames of living people in Brezina[permanent dead link]
|This article relating to the geography of the Trebišov District is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|