Brian Bergstein is the National Technology Editor for the American Associated Press news agency, based in Boston, Massachusetts. His work focuses mainly on the economic, legal, and social implications of upcoming technologies.
Awards and honors
Bergstein has been a technology journalist for 13 years. He has worked on the Web, computing, telecom, and in the business of technology from Silicon Valley, New York, and Boston. Previously a technology writer for the Associated Press's New York bureau, Bergstein was promoted to Technology Editor in mid-2008 when the AP reorganised to cover stories by topic rather than geographical areas. He has worked as a journalism instructor at Boston University. He is also deputy editor of MIT Technology Review.
- Morley, Tarrin (2008-07-04). "Media News". Archived from the original on 2010-07-13. Retrieved 2010-02-05.
- "Brian Bergstein" (PDF). Retrieved 10 May 2013.[permanent dead link]
- "2004-05 Knight Fellows". Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Retrieved 2007-08-11.
- "Brian Bergstein | MIT Technology Review". Technology Review. Retrieved 10 May 2013.
- Austin, Kyle (2008-06-25). "RaceTalk(s) with Brian Bergstein, National Technology Editor at the Associated Press". Retrieved 2010-02-05.
|This article about an American journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|