From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Brig may refer to:
- A brig, a type of sailing vessel.
- A (chiefly US) term for a naval military prison or jail on a ship or navy base.
- An obsolete abbreviation for a brigantine, a type of ship.
- Brig-Glis (also known simply as "Brig"), a town in the canton of Valais, Switzerland
- Brig (district), the district in which Brig, Switzerland is located
- Brig railway station, the important railway junction serving Brig, Switzerland.
- Brigg, North Lincolnshire, a location in England
- "Bridge" in some Scottish and northern English placenames, such as Brig o' Turk
- Brig, Croatia, a village near Vižinada
- The Brig (play), a play by Kenneth H. Brown that was filmed by Jonas Mekas in 1963.
- The Brig is a nickname for the Doctor Who character Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart.
- An abbreviation for the rank of Brigadier
- The Brig, episode of the TV series Lost
- Brig Van Osten, American hairstylist who won reality television series Shear Genius (Season 3)
- BRIG - BLAST Ring Image Generator http://sourceforge.net/projects/brig/files/
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brig.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.