|Subsidiary of Ingram Micro|
|Headquarters||Indianapolis, Indiana, USA|
|Robert Laikin, Chairman, CEO and Director
J. Mark Howell, President, Americas
Anurag Gupta President, Europe, Middle East, Africa
R. Bruce Thomlinson President, Asia Pacific
|Revenue||US$5.24B (FY 2010)|
|US$72.7M (FY 2010)|
|US$48.8M (FY 2010)|
|Total assets||US$1.51B (FY 2010)|
|Total equity||US$291M (FY 2010)|
Number of employees
BrightPoint had a 2011 revenue of $5.24 billion. With approximately 4,000 employees as well as a significant number of temporary staff, and activity in more than 35 countries, including 13 Latin American countries through its investment in Intcomex, Inc., BrightPoint handled approximately 112 million wireless devices globally in 2011.
In 2012, BrightPoint was listed at #463 in the annual FORTUNE 500 rankings. During July of 2012 BrightPoint was acquired by Ingram Micro (NYSE: IM). Six of its top executives shared 30MM USD payout when merged, including Anthony Boor, who is currently not a BrightPoint employee).
- Brightpoint (CELL) annual SEC income statement filing via Wikinvest.
- Brightpoint (CELL) annual SEC balance sheet filing via Wikinvest.
- "Company Profile for Brightpoint Inc (CELL)". Retrieved 2008-10-21.
- Brightpoint Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2011 Financial Results
- Human, Dan (22 August 2012). "Home » Six BrightPoint execs to share $31M golden parachute Six BrightPoint execs to share $31M golden parachute". Indianapolis Business Journal. Retrieved 13 April 2015.
|This article about a telecommunications corporation or company in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|