From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brim refers to an edge or border
- Bream or brim, used to describe several fish:
Brim is also a popular English, German, Polish, and Muscogee surname:
- Elizabeth Brim, contemporary American blacksmith
- Emperor Brim (died 1733), a Muscogee mico war chief
- Georgij Robertovich Brim (1935−1999), Soviet/Azerbaijani educator
- John Brim (1922–2003), American Chicago blues guitarist, songwriter and singer
- Michael Brim (1966–2005), an NFL football player
- Brim (hat), projection of stiff material from the bottom of a hat's crown
- Brim (coffee), a defunct brand of decaffeinated coffee marketed by General Foods from 1961 to about 1995
- Brim, Victoria, is a town in Australia
- Undercurrent, (Icelandic: Brim) an award-winning 2010 Icelandic film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.