From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the chemical element, see bromine.
Brom can refer to:
- Gerald Brom, American fantasy artist
- Robert Henry Brom, American Roman Catholic bishop
- Gustav Brom (1921-1995), Czech band leader
- David Brom, American murderer
- Cor Brom (1932–2008), Dutch footballer
- Walter Brom (1921–1968), Polish football goalkeeper
- Brom, a character in the Inheritance cycle - see Characters in the Inheritance cycle#Brom
- Brom (grape), another name for the French wine grape Aramon blanc which is a color mutation of Aramon noir
- Brom, the abbreviation for the orchid genus Bromheadia
- Brom, a short name for bromeliads, plants in the botanical family Bromeliaceae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.