From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the chemical element, see bromine.
|Look up Brom, brom, or bróm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brom may refer to:
- Cor Brom (1932–2008), Dutch footballer
- Gerald Brom (born 1965), American fantasy artist
- Gustav Brom (1921–1995), Czech band leader
- David Brom (born 1971), American murderer
- Robert Brom (born 1938), American Roman Catholic bishop
- Martin D. Brom (1880–1954), American politician
- Walter Brom (1921–1968), Polish football goalkeeper
- Brom, a character in the Inheritance cycle, see Characters in the Inheritance cycle#Brom
- Brom (grape), another name for the French wine grape Aramon blanc which is a color mutation of Aramon noir
- Brom, the abbreviation for the orchid genus Bromheadia
- Brom, a short name for bromeliads, plants in the botanical family Bromeliaceae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.