|Traded as||BM&F Bovespa: BISA3|
|Industry||Real estate and Construction|
|Headquarters||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|Nicholas Vincent Reade, (Chairman)
Ubirajara Freitas, (CEO)
|Revenue||US$ 1.5 billion (2012)|
|- US$ 189.3 million (2012)|
Number of employees
|Parent||Brookfield Asset Management|
Brookfield Incorporações is the fifth largest Brazilian homebuilder and real estate company, it is a subsidiary of Canadian Brookfield Asset Management. Was founded in 2008 through the merges of 3 Brazilian homebuilder companies being, Brascan, Company and MB Engenharia.
The company operates in the economic, mid-low, middle, mid-high and high-end segments of the residential development business, and in the commercial segment in eight Brazilian metropolitan areas, being São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Brasília, Goiânia, Campo Grande, Cuiabá, Curitiba and Campinas.
Broofield Incorporações main competitors are Cyrela Brazil Realty, PDG, MRV Engenharia, Gafisa and Rossi Residencial which together form the top six of largest homebuider companies in Brazil, but competes with smaller companies such as Even, CCDI, Eztec and others.
- Brookfield 2012 fy revenues; R$3.2 billion / US$ 1.5 billion, R$1.00 = US$ 0.48 - Businessweek
- Brookfield 2012 fy net income; - R$388.0 million / - US$ 189.3 million, R$1.00 = US$ 0.48 - Businessweek
- Brookfield total employees - Corporate Information Archived July 24, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.
- Real Estate Fund Alternatives Stealing Spotlight - Bloomberg,Apr 16, 2013
- Three great real estate brands combine forces - tresgrandesmarcas.com.br[permanent dead link]
- Brookifield Incoporações Quote and Profile - Bloomberg