|Bruce Leonard Cathie|
|Born||11 February 1930|
|Died||2 June 2013
Takapuna, Auckland, New Zealand
|Occupation||Airline pilot and author|
His central thesis was that he could use mathematics to describe a grid-like pattern on Earth (i.e. the Electro-dynamic field on Earth) that powers flying saucers and controls the dates and places where nuclear bombs can function; in his book "The Harmonic Conquest of Space".
He did claim to have successfully predicted and documented, also in his book "The Harmonic Conquest of Space" the detonation time of an early French nuclear test using his harmonic "mathematics", which is based around trigonometry and geophysical latitude/longitude coordinates. His theories also resemble Buckminster Fuller's Synergetics in that in reality everything is energy-vectors; which is reflected in his "castling" of Einsteins relativity equations.
New Zealand millennial author Barry Smith claimed to have received his information on restrictions on nuclear weapons from Cathie.
An interview with him was played in the fourth episode of the fourth series of the US television program In Search of....
- Harmonic 33 (1968), ISBN 1-539-79723-6
- Harmonic 695 - The UFO and Anti-Gravity (1971), ISBN 0-589-00661-4
- Harmonic 288 - The Pulse of the Universe (1977), ISBN 1-976-21787-3
- Harmonic 371244 - The Bridge to Infinity (1989), ISBN 0-922356-00-9
- The Energy Grid (1990), ISBN 0-932813-44-5
- The Harmonic Conquest of Space (1994), ISBN 0-646-21679-1
Documentary & Video
- The Harmonic Code - The Harmonics of Reality (2007)
- The Harmonic Conquest of Space by Bruce Cathie Archived January 23, 2009, at the Wayback Machine., Nexus Magazine October 1994
- National library of Australia
- Cathie, Bruce (1980). Harmonic 33. London: Sphere Books. p. 204. ISBN 0-7221-2278-0.
- "Bruce Leonard Cathie. Obituary". The New Zealand Herald. 3–4 June 2013.