From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brun may refer to the following:
- Also known as la couleur de l'amour (French for : the color of love )
- the French word derived from the Germanic word for "brown" (paronym with brin). If applied to hair, see brunette
- Brun, Duke of Saxony, died 880
- A bun in an Irani restaurant, in Mumbai, India, as in Muska (butter) brun.
- Brun, Armenia, (now Akner) also Romanized as Brrun
- The River Brun runs through Burnley in eastern Lancashire in England.
- Brun Motorsport, Swiss sports car team founded by Walter Brun
- EuroBrun, Formula One team co-founded by Euroracing and Brun Motorsport
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.