Brunks Corner, Oregon
The 1861 Harrison Brunk House at Brunks Corner was built by an early Oregon pioneer and is now a historic house museum run by the Polk County Historical Society. The site was designated a Century Farm in 1959. The house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.
- "Brunks Corner". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. November 28, 1980. Retrieved 2010-01-12.
- Friedman, Ralph (1990). In Search of Western Oregon (2nd ed.). Caldwell, Idaho: The Caxton Printers, Ltd. p. 484. ISBN 0-87004-332-3.
- "About Us". Polk County Historical Society. Retrieved 2010-01-12.
- "Oregon National Register List" (PDF). Oregon Parks and Recreation Department. October 19, 2009. Retrieved 2010-01-12.
- Historic images of the Brunk House from Salem Public Library
- Image of Brunk House from Oregon Scenic Images of Polk county from Oregon State Archives
|This Polk County, Oregon state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|