|• Mayor||Arkadiusz Kosiński|
|• Total||10.06 km2 (3.88 sq mi)|
|• Density||1,200/km2 (3,100/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
|Area code(s)||+48 22|
Until 1954 Brwinów was the location of the Helenów parish council and between 1917 and 1949 it was also Letnisko-Brwinów's major town.
Between 1975 and 1998 Brwinów belonged to Warsaw Voivodeship. The town is located on the Łowicz–Błonie plains.
Brwinów is served by the Brwinów Railway Station.
- Leszek Bugajski, writer, editor "Twórczość" and essayist in "Newsweek"
- Leszek Engelking, poet, translator
- Henryk Waniek, painter
- Wacław Kowalski, actor
- Bolesław Hryniewiecki, naturalist
- Jerzy Hryniewiecki, architect
- Jarosław Iwaszkiewicz, writer, poet
- Aleksander Werner, painter, sculptor
- Wacław Werner, physist, teacher
- Jewish Community in Brwinów on Virtual Shtetl
- "16-year-old quarterback led Angels to victory! Torun Angels: 13 - Warsaw Eagles B: 22". europlayers.com.
- "Poland: 16 Year Old QB Leads Angels To Victory [GameFilm]". touchdown-europe.net.