|Born||9 March 1983|
Bryony Afferson (born 9 March 1983) is an English actress and musician. As a musician, she came to public attention playing guitarist Charlie in Totally Frank on British Channel 4 which led to the band Frank releasing the Devil's Got Your Gold album. She was credited for music in the BBC Films/Film London/Spring Pictures 2011 film Strawberry Fields and is a member of the band Troubadour Rose.
As an actress, Afferson frequently appears in episodes of television series. Examples include The Shadow Line, House of Anubis, Silent Witness, Luther, Father Brown, Casualty and Playhouse Presents. On stage, she appeared in On the Waterfront (based on the 1954 film) at the Theatre Royal, Haymarket and Rough Music at the King's Head Theatre
- ^ "Strawberry Fields". Screen International. 12 July 2012.
- ^ Strawberry Fields at IMDb
- ^ Rebecca Nicholson (12 May 2011). "The Shadow Line: episode 2". Guardian Unlimited. Retrieved 20 March 2013.
- ^ Bryony Afferson at IMDb
- ^ Michael Billington (14 February 2009). "On the Waterfront: Theatre Royal, Haymarket, London". The Guardian. Retrieved 20 March 2013.
- ^ Sam Marlowe (19 December 2007). "Rough Music". The Times.
- 1983 births
- Living people
- Actresses from Yorkshire
- Actors from Barnsley
- Musicians from Barnsley
- 21st-century English actresses
- 21st-century English musicians
- 21st-century British women musicians
- English television actresses
- English stage actresses
- British musician stubs
- English television actor stubs
- British television actor, 1980s birth stubs