Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bub in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bub or BUB may refer to:
- Bub Asman (born 1949), American film editor and sound effects editor
- Bub Bridger (1924–2009), New Zealand poet and short story writer
- Bub Kuhn (1899–1956), Major League Baseball pitcher who pitched one inning for the Cleveland Indians in 1924
- Bub McAtee (1845–1876), Major League baseball player
- Bub Strickler (1938–2005), retired NASCAR Winston Cup Series driver who competed from 1965 to 1980
- Bub Weller (1902–1993), American college football and National Football League player
- Bub (film) (English 'Father'), 2001 Kashmiri-language movie
- Belgische Unie – Union Belge, a political party in Belgium
- BUB Seven Streamliner, an American-built motorcycle that held the motorcycle speed record from 2006 to 2008 and 2009 to 2010
- The ISO 639-3 code for the Bua language, spoken in Chad
- Lil Bub (born 2011), a female cat and Internet celebrity known for her unique appearance
- Human genes:
- Buba, river in Guinea-Bissau
- Bubb (disambiguation)
- Bubba, a relationship nickname formed from brother
- Bubble (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Bub"
- All pages with a title containing Bub
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bub.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.