Budapest Gypsy Symphony Orchestra
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (July 2009)|
|Gypsy Philharmonic Orchestra|
Budapest Gypsy Symphony Orchestra / 100 Gypsy Violins
Gypsy Philharmonic Orchestra, also known as Budapest Gypsy Symphony Orchestra is a trademark by Hundred Gypsy Violins. It is a Hungarian symphony orchestra of Romani (Gypsy) musicians. The Budapest Gypsy Symphony Orchestra was used by several orchestras by the past, but their most representative orchestra is the Gypsy Philharmonic Orchestra since 2015. Cypress Music, manager of the Gypsy Philharmonic Orchestra has founded the Budapest Gypsy Symphony Orchestra name and used to work with other orchestras before.
Gypsy Philharmonic Orchestra, also known as the Budapest Gypsy Symphony Orchestra, is the only orchestra of its kind that transcends music to such a level of fun to the public. Gypsies are so sensitive to the music they intuitively play as if by instinct for the public to see as he hears.
Their repertoire mixes the traditional gypsy violin Grigoras Dinicu, Ferenc Erkel, Ferraris, Vittorio Monti, the airs of the Hungarian repertoire and Yiddish with the great classical composers works such as Johannes Brahms, Jacques Offenbach, Pablo de Sarasate, Johann Strauss I, Johann Strauss II, Pyotr Tchaikovsky and some contemporary as John Williams All masterfully interpreted without partition, 90 gypsy musicians from Budapest, all virtuosos and fascinating.
Violins, cellos, basses, cymbals and the clarinets, all united to bring to us catchy and rending accents of a tradition-shattering, those gypsies and a performing art that belongs that ‘them. This art of twirls, changes that betrays nothing but enrich the composition. They convey to the viewer the energy of a people who have chosen music as a universal language. Instinctive as a popular gypsy evening, rigorous as a Vienna concert black tuxedo. a delight !!!
From this time Cypress Music has organized several concerts around the world with its orchestras' and has already had enormous success over the last years in many world-famous concert halls and festivals, notably in Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey.
Orchestra is composed of :
Orchestra's Directors :
- President : RADULY JÓZSEF
- Artistic Director : BALOGH DEZSŐ
- Conductor : SÁRKÖZY LAJOS
- Master of Violins : JR. SÁRKÖZY LAJOS
Mains Soloists :
- First Violins : DUKA PÉTER, LUGOSI TIBOR, PATAI ZOLTÁN, SZOMORA ZSOLT, VARGA JENŐ & VÖLGYI JÁNOS
- Cymbalom : RÁCZ LÁSZLÓ (main soloiste), KÖKÉNY TAMÁS & SZOMORA ISTVÁN
- Alto Violins : RÁCZ LÁSZLÓ (main soloiste)
- Second Violins : BALAZS-JOZSEF-ISTVAN-II (main soloiste), BAKOS KÁLMÁN & BARANYI TIVADAR II
- Clarinets : BALOGH DEZSŐ (main soloiste), SERES VILMOS & KOVÁCS GYÖRGY
- Double basses : MOLNÁR LÁSZLÓ (main soloiste), RÁCZ ISTVÁN, RADICS SÁNDOR
- Cello : DUKA ELEMÉR (main soloiste)
Cypress Music :
- Manager : Xavier Dubuc
- Marketing Manager : Arthur Dubuc
- Graphist : Christophe Arsac
- Webmaster : Marck Seignol
And all the Orchestra !