This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Buddahead is a New York City based indie rock band that was most active in the early 2000's for several years. While the band no longer tours it still writes and records.
The other members of Buddahead included Simon Gibson on lead guitars, Toby Evers on bass guitar, and Rich Scannella on drums. In later years Bryan Smith was added on keyboards. Scannella replaced original drummer Al B in early 2004. The group also featured drummer Nigel Sifantus and Kansas City guitarist Nick Schnebelen who left in early 2005 after Buddahead's fall tour.
- Bonnaroo Music Festival 2003
Disc 2 12. Invisible (live)
- Crossing the Invisible Line, 2004
1. When I Fall 2. Holding Me Back 3. Chains 4. Strong 5. Broken 6. (You) Take It All Away 7. Invisible 8. How Does It Feel? 9. Disappear 10. Turn Away 11. Outside
- Connect Set, 2005 (EP)
- Ashes, 2008 "Ashes", Buddahead, iTunes, archived from the original on May 10, 2011, retrieved August 10, 2009
1. Ruin 2. Brake 3. Sour Grapes 4. Burning Out 5. Standing Still 6. Strangest Most Beautiful 7. Rescue Us 8. If I Tried 9. Story of Our Lives