Jump to navigation Jump to search
Budo or buddo may refer to:
- Budō, a Japanese term describing Japanese martial arts
- BUDO (Bursa Deniz Otobüsleri), a inter city ferry lines in Bursa, Turkey
- Buddo hill, a hill in central Uganda cultural and academic significance
- Kings College Budo, a mixed boarding high school located on Budo Hill
- Budo (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Budo (musician), an American hip hop producer and multi-instrumentalist
- Budo, a jazz composition on the Miles Davis Nonet compilation Birth of the Cool
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Budo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.