Jump to navigation Jump to search
Budo or buddo may refer to:
- Budō, a Japanese term describing Japanese martial arts
- BUDO (Bursa Deniz Otobüsleri), a inter city ferry lines in Bursa, Turkey
- Buddo hill, a hill in central Uganda cultural and academic significance
- Kings College Budo, a mixed boarding high school located on Budo Hill
- Budo (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Budo (musician), an American hip hop producer and multi-instrumentalist
- Budo, a jazz composition on the Miles Davis Nonet compilation Birth of the Cool
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Budo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.