From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Buenaventura is the Spanish version of Bonaventure. It may refer to:
Myths and legends
- Buenaventura River (legend), a legendary but non-existent river that was once believed to run from the Rocky Mountains to the Pacific Ocean in what is now the western United States
- Buenaventura Báez (1812-1884), 3rd, 6th, 10th, 13th and 16th President of the Dominican Republic.
- Buenaventura Durruti (1896–1936), a Spanish anarchist who was a hero of the Spanish Civil War
- Rafael Buenaventura (1938–2006), a Filipino banker
- Buenaventura, Valle del Cauca, a municipio in the department of Valle del Cauca
- Buenaventura, Cuba, a town, seat of the municipality of Calixto García
- Buenaventura, Camagüey, a village and barrio of the municipality of Santa Cruz del Sur
- Buenaventura, Chihuahua, a municipio in the state of Chihuahua
- Buenaventura, Spain, a municipio in the autonomous community of Castilla–La Mancha
- United States
- Buenaventura River, a mythical river that was thought to flow from Wyoming to the California coast
- USS Buenaventura (ID-1335), an alternative spelling for USS Buena Ventura (ID-1335), a United States Navy cargo ship in commission in 1918
Peruvian Mining Company
Buenaventura (Mining company) is Peru's largest publicly traded precious metals company.
- Buena Ventura (disambiguation), an alternative spelling of "Buenaventura"
- San Buenaventura (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Buenaventura.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.