Buffalo Bill (disambiguation)
Buffalo Bill, William F. Cody, (1846–1917) was an American soldier, buffalo hunter and showman.
Buffalo Bill may also refer to:
- William L. Brooks (c. 1832 – 1874), Western lawman and outlaw
- William Wilson Quinn (1907–2001), U.S. Army lieutenant general
Film and TV
- Buffalo Bill (TV series), an American television situation comedy starring Dabney Coleman
- Buffalo Bill (film), a 1944 film starring Joel McCrae and Maureen O'Hara
- Buffalo Bill, l'eroe del far west, a 1964 film starring Gordon Scott
- Buffalo Bill (character), the primary villain in the 1988 novel The Silence of the Lambs and its 1991 film adaptation
- Buffalo Bill Dam and reservoir near Cody, Wyoming in the United States
- Buffalo Bill's, a hotel and casino in Primm, Nevada
- "Buffalo Bill", song composed by Alan Hawkshaw lyrics by Barry Mason recorded by Washington Flyer 1979, Ursuline Kairson 1980
- "Buffalo Bill", a song by Indeep, Michael Cleveland 1983
- "Buffalo Bill", a song by Stone (singer) written Serge Gainsbourg 1967
- "Buffalo Bill (Part 1)", song by Howard Hughes and The Western Approaches 1986
- "Buffalo Bill", a song by the jam band Phish
- "Buffalo Bill", a song by Eminem from the EP Relapse: Refill
- "Buffalo Bill", a song by Moxie Raia, 2013 single
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Buffalo Bill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.