|Look up bul in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bul or BUL may refer to:
- Bul (game), a Mayan board game
- Bul FC, Ugandan football club
- BUL Transmark, an Israeli handgun manufacturer
- Bulgarian language
- Bulolo Airport in Papua New Guinea
- Buol Island, Indonesia
- Cheshvan, a Hebrew month
- Lee Bul (born 1964), South Korean sculptor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.