Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bulgarian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bulgarian may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to the country of Bulgaria
- Bulgarians, a South Slavic ethnic group
- Bulgarian language, a Slavic language
- A citizen of Bulgaria, see Demographics of Bulgaria
- Bulgarian culture
- Bulgarian cuisine, a representative of the cuisine of Southeastern Europe
- All pages beginning with "Bulgarian"
- List of Bulgarians, include
- Bulgarian name, names of Bulgarians
- Bulgarian umbrella, an umbrella with a hidden pneumatic mechanism
- Bulgar (disambiguation)
- Bulgarian-Serbian War (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bulgarian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.