|Basin countries||United States|
Bullough's Pond, a former mill pond located in Newton, Massachusetts, is now a decorative pond in a suburban neighborhood, used for bird watching and walking. In the nineteenth century it was the site of a commercial ice business. Since the early 2000's, temperatures have warmed to the point that its winter ice is no longer thick enough to support skating safely.
- Once Around Bullough's Pond: A Native American Epic, Douglas Worth, 1987
- Reflections in Bullough's Pond: Economy and Ecosystem in New England, Diana Muir, University Press of New England, 2000. Winner of the Massachusetts Book Award, 2001
- Excerpts from the book "Newton" by Thelma Fleishman
- Brigham, Dave. "On Thin Ice". The Backside of America. Retrieved 7 June 2021.
- "Previous Winners". Massachusetts Center for the Book. Retrieved 18 June 2021.
- Leifeld, Sandra. "Reflections in Bullough's Pond: A Reading and Discussion Guide". Academia.Edu. Retrieved 18 June 2021.
- Major motion picture filming today in Newton: Newton TAB Blog Archived December 31, 2007, at the Wayback Machine