From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Basin countries||United States|
Bullough's Pond, a former mill pond located in Newton, Massachusetts, is now a decorative pond in a suburban neighborhood, used for bird watching and winter ice skating. In the nineteenth century it was the site of a commercial ice business.
- Once Around Bullough's Pond: A Native American Epic, Douglas Worth, 1987
- Reflections in Bullough's Pond: Economy and Ecosystem in New England, Diana Muir, University Press of New England, 2000. Winner of the Massachusetts Book Award, 2001
- Excerpts from the book "Newton" by Thelma Fleishman
- University Press of New England | Excerpt, Reflections in Bullough’s Pond
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008-05-14. Retrieved 2008-05-05.
- Major motion picture filming today in Newton: Newton TAB Blog Archived December 31, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.