From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bunch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bunch may refer to:
- Bunch (surname)
- BUNCH, a group of computer manufacturing companies
- Bunch (computer science), an abstract data type that can be understood as a set without the "packaging"
- Tussock (grass) or bunch grass, members of the Poaceae family
- Bunch, Oklahoma, United States of America
- The Bunch, a 1972 folk rock group
- The Brady Bunch, a TV show
- Humpback whale, sometimes called a bunch
- Morris, Joseph M.; Bunkenburg, Alexander (May 2001). "A theory of bunches". Acta Informatica 37 (8): 541.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bunch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.