From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Burgdorf may refer to:
- Burgdorf, Switzerland, a town in the canton of Berne, Switzerland
- Burgdorf (district), a district in the canton of Berne, Switzerland
- Burgdorf, Hanover, a town in the district of Hanover, Lower Saxony, Germany
- Burgdorf, Wolfenbüttel, a municipality in the district of Wolfenbüttel, Lower Saxony, Germany
- Wilhelm Burgdorf (1895–1945), German officer
- Burgdorf, Idaho, USA, rustic hot springs resort (since the 19th century), and alleged town
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burgdorf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.