From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article is about the waterfall, Burney Falls. For the state park, see McArthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park.
The falls from below
|Location||Shasta County, California, US|
|Total height||114 feet (35 m)|
|Number of drops||1|
|Total width||250 feet (76 m)|
|195.0 cu ft/s (5.52 m3/s)|
The water comes from underground springs above and at the falls, which are 129 feet high, and provides an almost constant flow rate of 379 million litres per day, even during the dry summer months.
- "Burney Falls". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2013-01-04.
- "Burney Falls". World Waterfall Database. Retrieved 2013-01-04.
- "McArthur-Burney Falls State Park". Recreation Resource Management. Retrieved 2013-01-04.
- "Burney Falls National Natural Landmark". National Park Service. Retrieved 2013-01-04.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Burney Falls.|