|• Revised Romanization||Busanjin-gu|
|Administrative divisions||25 administrative dong|
|• Total||29.7 km2 (11.5 sq mi)|
|• Density||13,880/km2 (35,900/sq mi)|
|Website||Busanjin District Office|
Busanjin District is a gu in central Busan, South Korea. It has an area of 29.7 km², and a population of about 410,000. The name is sometimes abbreviated locally as "Jin-gu". Busanjin-gu is home to a major shopping, entertainment, and business area called Seomyeon.
Busanjin-gu is divided into 11 legal dong, which altogether comprise 25 administrative dong, as follows:
- Bujeon-dong (釜田洞) (2 administrative dong)
- Beomjeon-dong (凡田洞)
- Yeonji-dong (蓮池洞)
- Choeup-dong (草邑洞)
- Yangjeong-dong (楊亭洞) (2 administrative dong)
- Jeonpo-dong (田浦洞) (3 administrative dong)
- Buam-dong (釜岩洞) (2 administrative dong)
- Danggam-dong (堂甘洞) (4 administrative dong)
- Gaya-dong (伽倻洞) (3 administrative dong)
- Gaegeum-dong (開琴洞) (3 administrative dong)
- Beomcheon-dong (凡川洞) (3 administrative dong)
Air Busan has its headquarters in Busanjin-gu.
Daewoo Bus Corporation has the Busan Plant located.
Busan Citizens Park (formerly Camp Hialeah) is a former Imperial Japanese Army base and United States Army camp located in the district.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Busanjin-gu, Busan.|
|This South Korea location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|