This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Bushra Farrukh (Urdu: بشری فارخ; born 16 February 1957), is a Pakistani poet. She was born in Peshawar. She is one of the female Urdu poets of Pakistan. She has served Pakistan Television and Radio Pakistan as an announcer.She is the artist of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa who has performed in four different languages Urdu, Pashto, Hindko and English at television and radio. Bushra Farrukh has performed many radio and television programs. All her programs have been enjoyed especially among the youth.
Bushra Farrukh is a poet of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa and her three poetry collections have been published.
- Bohat Gehri Udasi Hai ( Farrukh) 1985
- Adhuri Mohabbat Ka Poora Safar ( WTO) 1990
- Ik Qayamat hai lamha e Fikiria ( an anthology of Urdu poetry) 1987
||This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (February 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Sardar Abdur Rab Nishtar Award (Gold Medal) 2003-2004
- Hindko World Conference Award 2005
- Bazm-e-Bahar-e-Adab Silver Jubilee Award 2005
- City District Government Award 2004
- Farogh Adabi Award 2004
- Rozan International Literary Award 2003
- Taangh Waseep Award 2000
- Khyber College of Commerce Shield 2000
- Azeem Welfare Society Award 1999
- PTV Award 1998 (Best Performance Award) 1987 to 1997
- Moshiqar-e-Aazam Award 1997
- Agfa Award 1997
- Agfa Award 1996
- Frontier Cultural Club Award 1995
- Frontier Arts Council Award (Gold Medal) 1995
- Meer Arts Society Award 1986
- Frontier Arts Council Award (Gold Medal) 1982
- Coca Cola Award 1978
- Sultani Award 1976
- Pakistan Artists Equity Award 1973
- Pakistan Television (Peshawar Center):
Served PTV Peshawar Center as an announcer for 10-year and worked as a drama artist for 35 years.
- Radio Pakistan:
Served Radio Pakistan as an announcer, Compare and a drama artist for 35 years.
- Women writer's Forum:
Served Women writer's forum for 3 years as General Secretary and 1-year as its Chief Organizer.
- Business Women Association:
Served Business Women Association for 2-year as Public Relations Officer, Institute Of Computer Management Sciences (ICMS). Served Institute of Computer Management Sciences Hayatabad Peshawar for 1-year as the in charge literary wing ICMS.
- Currently working on her play “aur hum wafa karte rahe” She is writing as well as directing the play.
- Produced a very famous Pushto serial “woona da chinaar”
- "Women pledge to resist honour killings". Daily Times. 14 March 2007. Retrieved 26 September 2011.