Bushrod may refer to:
- Bushrod Johnson (1817–1880), teacher, university chancellor, and Confederate general in the American Civil War
- Bushrod Washington (1762–1829), U.S. Supreme Court associate justice and the nephew of George Washington
- Bushrod Washington James, A.M., M.D. (1836–1903), American surgeon, homeopathist, writer, and philanthropist
- Jermon Bushrod (born 1984), American football guard for the Miami Dolphins in the National Football League
- Bushrod, Indiana, a community in the United States
- Bushrod Island, island near Monrovia, Liberia
- Bushrod Park, Oakland, California neighborhood in North Oakland, Oakland, California
- Thomasine & Bushrod, 1974 blaxploitation film directed by Gordon Parks, Jr., written by and starring Max Julien
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bushrod.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.