From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up buta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Buta may refer to:
- Buta, Democratic Republic of the Congo, a town in the northern Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Buta Territory, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Boota, a village in Punjab, Pakistan
- Buta, Burundi, a town in Burundi
- Buta, a village in Negrași commune, Argeș County, Romania
- Buta, a village in Crâmpoia commune, Olt County, Romania
- Buta language
- Buta (film), a 2011 Azerbaijani film
- Buta (ornament), an almond-shaped ornament with a sharp-curved upper end
- Paisley (design) or buta, a Persian or Azerbaijani droplet/flame shaped motif used in carpet design
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Buta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.