|Look up butterfingers or butter fingers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Butterfingers may refer to:
- Butterfinger, American confectionery (now a Nestlé brand)
- Butterfinger (Canadian band), a Canadian alternative-rock band
- Butterfingers (Australian band), an Australian hip hop group
- Butterfingers (Malaysian band), a Malaysian rock band
- Butter Fingers, a 1925 American film directed by Del Lord
- DJ Butterfingers, a member of the rap group Soul Intent
- Butterfingers (song), a song by Amy Pearson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Butterfingers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.