From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up butterfingers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Butterfingers can refer to:
- Butterfinger, American confectionery (now a Nestlé brand)
- Butterfinger (Canadian band)
- Butterfingers (Australian band)
- Butterfingers (Malaysian band)
- "Butterfingers" (only the plural form), is an epithet used to describe someone who repeatedly drops hand-held things
- Butter Fingers, an American film directed by Del Lord
- DJ Butterfingers, a member of the rap group Soul Intent
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Butterfingers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.