From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Butternut (disambiguation))
Butternut may refer to:
- Butternut tree, Juglans cinerea, or its fruit
- Butternut squash, an edible winter squash.
- Butternut, a shade of yellow similar to khaki and the color of the butternut squash
- Butternuts, Confederate soldiers who wore butternut-colored uniforms
- Butternuts, Midwesterners of Southern descent in the antebellum United States; also sometimes used to refer to Northerners who supported the Southern cause during the Civil War; see "Copperheads (politics)"
- Butternut Bread, a regional brand marketed by Flowers Foods
- Butternut Candy, a defunct brand of chocolate candy bars with caramel and peanuts, made by Hollywood Candy Company
- Butternut Coffee, a brand originally produced by the Paxton and Gallagher Wholesale Grocery, and later Swanson
- Butternut doughnut, a flavor of doughnut
- USS Butternut (YAG-60), a ship of the United States Navy
- Butternut, Wisconsin, USA
- Butternuts, New York, USA
- Butternut Lake, a lake in Minnesota
- Butternut Valley Township, Blue Earth County, Minnesota, USA
- Ski Butternut, a ski resort in Great Barrington, Massachusetts, USA
- Tennessee, the "Butternut State"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Butternut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.