Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up buy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Buy may refer to a trade, i.e., an exchange of goods and services via bartering or a monetary purchase. The term may also refer to:
- Buy (inhabited locality), any of several inhabited localities in Russia
- Burlington-Alamance Regional Airport, Burlington, North Carolina (IATA code BUY)
- Buy River, a river in Perm Krai and the republics of Bashkortostan and Udmurtia in Russia
- Buy (album), 1979 album by James Chance and the Contortions
- Buy, slang for believe, find credible, be convinced
- Buy.com, a shopping website founded in 1997; renamed Rakuten.com in 2010
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Buy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.