From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CART may refer to:
- Center for Advanced Research and Technology, a high tech high school located in Clovis, California
- Centre for Appropriate Rural Technology, South Africa
- Certified Anger Resolution Therapist, a certification for professional counselors
- Championship Auto Racing Teams, the former name of Champ Car, a now-defunct racing series
- Chimeric antigen receptor T cells.
- Christian African Relief Trust, an organisation dedicated to distributing aid based in West Yorkshire, UK
- Classification and regression tree, a type of decision tree learning, used in machine learning, data mining and predictive analytics
- Cleveland Area Rapid Transit
- Cocaine- and amphetamine-regulated transcript, a neuropeptide produced in the brain
- Coleshill Auxiliary Research Team, British historical research group
- Combination Antiretroviral Therapy, a type of treatment for HIV/AIDS
- Communication Access Real-Time Translation, a speech to text conversion system
- Computer Analysis Response Team, a Federal Bureau of Investigation working group
- Torulene dioxygenase, an enzyme
CARTS may refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CART.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.