Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up CBN in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CBN may refer to:
- Radio stations in St. John's, Newfoundland:
- Chronicle Broadcasting Network, the predecessor of ABS-CBN Corporation.
- CBN (Australian TV station), a TV station in southern New South Wales, Australia
- Central Brasileira de Notícias, a Brazilian radio network
- Christian Broadcasting Network, United States
- Caribbean Broadcast Network, British Virgin Islands
- Commonwealth Broadcasting Network, Canada
Other organizations and persons
- Central Bank of Nigeria
- Central Bank of Nigeria Act 1958, forming the bank
- Canadian Bank Note Company, security printers
- China Business Network, Chinese media company
- N. Chandrababu Naidu (born 1950), Indian politician
Science, technology, and medicine
- Chemical, biological, or nuclear (warfare or defence): types of weapon of mass destruction
- Related terms: NRBC (nuclear, radiological, biological, and chemical); CBRN (chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear); NBC (nuclear, biological, and chemical)
- Cannabinol, a non-psychoactive cannabinoid from the Cannabis plant
- Cubic boron nitride, a high-hardness material useful for abrasive cutting and for coatings for machine parts
- Certified Bariatric Nurse, one of many nursing credentials and certifications
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CBN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.