|Look up CCCP or СССР in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
СССР (Союз Советских Социалистических Республик) is a Russian abbreviation for the Soviet Union. Written in Cyrillic alphabet symbols, the abbreviation is often minterpreted as if it were written in Latin letters 'CCCP'. The Cyrillic letters translate to 'SSSR' in Latin alphabet symbols, Hence it should be pronounced as SSSR or Soyuz Sovetskikh Sotsialisticheskikh Respublik.
CCCP may also refer to:
- Combined Community Codec Pack, a filter pack developed for Microsoft Windows to play back rich multimedia content
- CCCP Fedeli alla linea, a punk/art band from Reggio Emilia, Italy
- C.C.C.P. (band), a German synthpop group
- CCCP (Carrigans Car and Commercial Parts Ltd) Motor Factors and accessories retail company, based in Ireland.
- Carbonyl cyanide m-chlorophenyl hydrazone, a highly toxic ionophore and decoupler of the respiratory chain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CCCP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.