Jump to navigation Jump to search
The three letter acronym CCE has multiple meanings, including:
- Congregation for Catholic Education, a dicastery of the Roman Curia
- Council on Chiropractic Education, an accrediting agency for chiropractic schools, and its international affiliates
- Creativity, Culture and Education, an organisation created to generate transformational cultural and creative programmes for children and young people across England to enhance their aspirations, achievements, skills and life chances
- Canadian Cinema Editors
- Chicago Climate Exchange
- Coca-Cola Enterprises, a major bottler of Coca-Cola
- Comhaltas Ceoltóirí Éireann, an organisation in Ireland which is dedicated to the promotion of Irish music, song, dance and language
- Co-operative Central Exchange, an American consumer cooperative wholesale distributor
- Course Croisière EDHEC, a student sailing race organized each year on the French Atlantic Coast.
- Capacitative Calcium Entry
- Controlled Combustion Engine
- Certified Computer Examiner
- Congenital cystic eye, a rare ocular malformation
- Current crowding effect
- Connected consumer electronics, a field related to machine to machine (M2M) communication
- Copolymer composition equation, another name for the Mayo-Lewis equation
- Continuous and comprehensive evaluation, a new system of evaluation introduced by the Central Board of Secondary Education of India
- Centre for Continuing Education, part of the University of Sydney
- Course Croisière Edhec, a sailing race in France, the biggest student event about sport in Europe
- Cadbury Creme Egg, a chocolate confection made to resemble a chicken egg
- Camouflage Centre Europe, a French woodland camouflage pattern
- Central Canada Exhibition in Ottawa, Canada
- Daytona USA Championship Circuit Edition, an edition of Daytona USA (video game)
- Bully (video game), called Canis Canem Edit in some markets
- ClassCastException, an exception that can occur if type conversion is used in Java
- Continuing Criminal Enterprise, a type of criminal organization defined in law in the USA.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CCE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.