Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up CFC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CFC, cfc, or Cfc may stand for:
Science and technology
- Chlorofluorocarbon, a class of chemical compounds
- Cardiofaciocutaneous Syndrome, a rare and serious genetic disorder
- Subpolar oceanic climate (Cfc in the Köppen climate classification), short, generally cool summers and long, mild winters with abundant precipitation year-round
- ColdFusion Components, objects or files used in ColdFusion application servers
- Carbon fibre composite, a composite carbon based material, used in fusion armour applications
- Consideration of future consequences, a personality trait
- Continuous function chart, sort of Function block diagram enabling to program both Boolean and analogue expressions; Often associated with Sequential function chart (SFC)
- Counterflow chiller, a type of heat exchanger.
- Canadian Film Centre, an institution for advanced training in film, television and new media in Canada
- Central Florida Community College, a public state college in Ocala, Florida
- CFC (Certified Forensic Consultant), credentialing by the American College of Forensic Examiners International Inc. (ACFEI)
- CFC (Certificat Fédéral de Capacité or Federal Certificate of Capacity) is a Swiss degree obtained after finishing an apprenticeship
- CFC (The Certified Financial Consultant ®), the certification attained by meeting the eligibility of Institute of Financial Consultants USA in both education and experience of financial profession.
Businesses and organizations
- CFC (Indonesia) or California Fried Chicken, an Indonesia fast food chain
- CfC Stanbic Holdings, now Stanbic Holdings plc, a financial institution based in Kenya
- Computer Film Company, a London digital film special effects company
- Chess Federation of Canada, Canada's national chess organization
- Citizens for Conservation
- Compass Family Center, San Francisco family shelter
- Countrywide Financial Corporation, American residential mortgage banking and related businesses
- Consumer Federation of California, a California-based, nonprofit consumer advocacy organization.
- Common Fund for Commodities, an intergovernmental financial institution for supporting strongly commodity-dependent developing countries
- Consumer Federation of California, a consumer advocacy organization
- Centers for Change, precursor in New York of the International Workers Party
- Chemins de fer de Corse, the railway system in Corsica, France
Politics, law, government, and finance
- Cash for clunkers program
- Combined Federal Campaign, for charities to fundraise via payroll deductions from US Federal Government employees
- Controlled foreign corporation, company owned or controlled primarily by taxpayers of a different jurisdiction
- Consumption of fixed capital, accounting term for depreciation of fixed assets
- Comisión Federal de Competencia, or Federal Competition Commission, an agency of the Mexican government
- United States Court of Federal Claims, a United States court
- Carols for Choirs, a British collection of Christmas carol music books
- Catechism for Filipino Catholics, Roman Catholic catechism for Filipinos
- Christian Fellowship Church, megachurch in Evansville, Indiana
- Champions for Christ, Every Nation Churches outreach to college and professional sportspeople
- Couples for Christ, a Catholic Charismatic renewal movement which seeks to preserve the sanctity of the family
- Congregatio Fratrum Christianorum, Congregation of Christian Brothers
- Catholics for Choice, Catholic pro-choice organization
- Combined Forces Command (disambiguation), various multi-national military commands
- China Fleet Club, British Navy club in Hong Kong
- Canadian Forestry Corps, timber-processing corps of the Canadian Army during both World Wars
- Corporal first class, the highest enlistee rank in the Singapore Armed Forces
Entertainment and gaming
- SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters Clash, a game released for the Neo-Geo console
- Celebrity Fit Club, a reality weight-loss show
- Canadian Football Council, precursor of the Canadian Football League
In England: (association football)
- Chasetown F.C.
- Chelsea F.C.
- Chester F.C.
- Chesterfield F.C.
- Chipstead F.C.
- Chorley F.C.
- Clapton F.C.
- Clitheroe F.C.
- Cobham F.C.
- Cove F.C.
- Crockenhill F.C.
- Croydon F.C.
In Scotland: (association football)
Other association football:
- Carrigans F.C., Philippines
- Ceres F.C., Philippines
- Changwon City FC, Korea
- Chemnitzer FC, Germany
- Chennaiyin FC, India
- Chonburi F.C., Thailand
- Cincinnati FC, Cincinnati, United States
- Cimarron F.C., Philippines
- Clermont-Ferrand Football Club, France
- Coritiba Foot Ball Club, Brazil
- Chattanooga FC, Tennessee, United States
In Australia: (Australian rules football)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CFC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.