|Look up CFC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CFC, cfc, or Cfc may stand for
Science and technology
- Chlorofluorocarbon, a class of chemical compounds
- Cardiofaciocutaneous Syndrome, a rare and serious genetic disorder
- Subpolar oceanic climate (Cfc in the Köppen climate classification), short, generally cool summers and long, mild winters with abundant precipitation year-round
- ColdFusion Components, objects or files used in ColdFusion application servers
- Carbon fibre composite, a composite carbon based material, used in fusion armour applications
- Consideration of future consequences, a personality trait
- Continuous function chart, sort of Function block diagram enabling to program both Boolean and analogue expressions; Often associated with Sequential function chart (SFC)
- Counterflow chiller, a type of heat exchanger.
- Canadian Film Centre, an institution for advanced training in film, television and new media in Canada
- Central Florida Community College, a public state college in Ocala, Florida
- CFC (Certified Forensic Consultant), credentialing by the American College of Forensic Examiners International Inc. (ACFEI)
- CFC (Certificat Fédéral de Capacité or Federal Certificate of Capacity) is a Swiss degree obtained after finishing an apprenticeship
Businesses and organizations
- CFC (Indonesia) or California Fried Chicken, an Indonesia fast food chain
- CfC Stanbic Holdings, now Stanbic Holdings plc, a financial institution based in Kenya
- Computer Film Company, a London digital film special effects company
- Chess Federation of Canada, Canada's national chess organization
- Citizens for Conservation
- Compass Family Center, San Francisco family shelter
- Countrywide Financial Corporation, American residential mortgage banking and related businesses
- Consumer Federation of California, a California-based, nonprofit consumer advocacy organization.
- Common Fund for Commodities, an intergovernmental financial institution for supporting strongly commodity-dependent developing countries
- Consumer Federation of California, a consumer advocacy organization
- Centers for Change, precursor in New York of the International Workers Party
- Chemins de fer de Corse The railway system in Corsica, France
Politics, law, government, and finance
- Cash for clunkers program
- Combined Federal Campaign, for charities to fundraise via payroll deductions from US Federal Government employees
- Controlled foreign corporation, company owned or controlled primarily by taxpayers of a different jurisdiction
- Consumption of fixed capital, accounting term for depreciation of fixed assets
- Comisión Federal de Competencia, or Federal Competition Commission, an agency of the Mexican government
- United States Court of Federal Claims, a United States court
- Carols for Choirs, a British collection of Christmas carol music books
- Catechism for Filipino Catholics, Roman Catholic catechism for Filipinos
- Christian Fellowship Church, megachurch in Evansville, Indiana
- Champions for Christ, Every Nation Churches outreach to college and professional sportspeople
- Couples for Christ, a Catholic Charismatic renewal movement which seeks to preserve the sanctity of the family
- Congregatio Fratrum Christianorum, Congregation of Christian Brothers
- Catholics for Choice, Catholic pro-choice organization
- Combined Forces Command (disambiguation), various multi-national military commands
- China Fleet Club, British Navy club in Hong Kong
- Canadian Forestry Corps, timber-processing corps of the Canadian Army during both World Wars
- Corporal first class, the highest enlistee rank in the Singapore Armed Forces
Entertainment and gaming
- SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters Clash, a game released for the Neo-Geo console
- Celebrity Fit Club, a reality weight-loss show
- Canadian Football Council, precursor of the Canadian Football League
In England: (association football)
- Chasetown F.C.
- Chelsea F.C.
- Chester F.C.
- Chesterfield F.C.
- Chipstead F.C.
- Chorley F.C.
- Clapton F.C.
- Clitheroe F.C.
- Cobham F.C.
- Cove F.C.
- Crockenhill F.C.
- Croydon F.C.
In Scotland: (association football)
Other association football:
- Carrigans F.C., Philippines
- Ceres F.C., Philippines
- Changwon City FC, Korea
- Chemnitzer FC, Germany
- Chennaiyin FC, India
- Chonburi F.C., Thailand
- Cimarron F.C., Philippines
- Clermont-Ferrand Football Club, France
- Coritiba Foot Ball Club, Brazil
- Chattanooga FC, Tennessee, United States
In Australia: (Australian rules football)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CFC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.